Thursday, July 5, 2018

Your Life Lessons - It will change

Change is always constant.

Our life's journey is exactly that, a bunch of changes.

Some changes are obvious, your hair begins to thin or grey, you are distracted a bit more, or remembering a current event is a bit foggy.

I personally like change.  Living in New England guarantees me change every three months as the seasons change. From the long days of summer, to the crisp autumn leaves, winter is especially great when we have those snowy days and then, spring, the world around me bursts alive.  

Some changes are welcomed and some are downright unfortunate.  Yet, both pass with time.  I remind certain folks about me that everyday you awake, is your day; make the most of it. 

Whatever is bothering you today - understand it will change.  I heard something cute, look at the change today and ask yourself, what will I think of it in five years?  

Get out and enjoy your day!

No comments: