Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fourth day home

Gratitude is what a good life contains.

I'm very thankful for all the help I have had.  I don't need much help, and organizing it is taxing.

So on this the fouth day, my neighbor Jules came to help me out.

I made a grocery shopping list for her, she got the mail, and took out the trash.

With her doing those errands - I got the freezer cleaned out of food I could no long eat.

Ordered the new blender that should help making my new restricted diet easier.

What is great --- the trach remains closed.  I'll see what the doc will say at the Monday appointment.

Making only one human in-person appointment helps the energy and then phone calls are less strenuous.

One volunteer item was to post two shows for the public - felt good.

I used the tips I learned from friend Dana to make hot dogs and placed on my mashed califlower - very yummy.

To end the day --- kitchen was cleaned and I washed the kitchen floor, it looked great and I feel better.

Another day to full healing.



No comments: