Friday, October 15, 2010

Recipes

Speaking about recipies - my sister-in-law sent me an email recipe chain letter.

Send a recipe to the first name on the list, then delete their name.  Add you name to the #2 spot and move the individual that sent you the email to the 1st spot.  Then send it to 20 people asking them to send a recipe to the #1 name on the 'short list'.

So I did this on October 6th.  I'm not one to re-forward much of anything.  Though I thought I might get one or two great recipes out of it.  Wouldn't that be nice.

So far I've got one person saying they can send out the request as they don't know twenty folks on email. Then a second one said they couldn't get the email link to work(?) I sent back instructions, and hopefully will get a recipe out of that one.

Interesting.  I'll keep you posted if I get any recipes out of it

No comments: