Thursday, August 21, 2008

The real estate Market

So the unit has been on the market - though I do pick the slowest two weeks to begin! There has been two actual showings. So far good feedback, they have liked it, 1st one like the privacy of the other unit and the 2nd one thought she smelled mold (must have a Peter nose).

1st rule - have a great property
2nd rule - have it priced right
3rd rule - have patience

First two rules - okey dokey

Now you are talking the 3rd rule. For a person that needs to make decisions at a snap most of the time, tic toc tic toc tic toc, this is a killer. I'll check my email way too often, how much Frebreeze can I spray around, re-set the blinds, a/c, make sure the dust isn't piled up.
Go ahead and laugh at that one. A former boyfriend used to make fun of me because I did not religiously dust each week! To make his point, he'd write his name and other messages in the dust and wait to see how long it would take for me to notice it.

Now it is just a waiting game. After this next week I should, hope, see inquries pick up.

1 comment:

Fols said...

Be Patient. You are only waiting for one buyer. The person willing to pay full price may enter the market next week.