Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Quote

“The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun”

From Into the Wild - by Jon Krauer

I found this quote in my library or book travels.  It amazes me how I come across such items in life.  I know that it is when you are open to the day at hand, then you are able to accept the gifts given to you.

This quote may really sum up my perspective in life.  Each day is quite exciting.  Okay I'll admit that some of the day may seem mundane, though even a simple chore is one to take some pride in completing. 

In a few days we will be celebrating Thanksgiving.  Are you going to take time to celebrate, say thanks, or have it be a day, with lots to do, and get it crossed off a to-do list? 

I wish to each of you - take a moment, whatever that is to you and say and give thanks to all that you have received in your life.

No comments: