Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Down to Hours ...... St Louis and the Election

Well, so much as been going on = not much sleep.

The Woodsedge Condo - sold - so that meant a final move!

The Crown Ridge Condo - it now has furniture!

The Friends had their one day booksale - and they just about cleared $13K - Great Job!

Great night at the polls - over all we signed up 97 citizens for new library cards.

My state Rep Sandy Nafis - she swept our district and I had the opportunity to visit her at the Dem headquarters for a few minutes to offer my congratulations. Glad she's going to be on the job again!

I just heard part of Pres Elect Obama acceptance speach - sad day for US - As a country we will need to stand viligent - call your Congress person ! Make your voice heard in DC! While the election is finished (thank goodness) the work has just begun. enough for now

Then the last two days - get my home in order, mail, email, set-up Paulette for work to accomplish, get additional communications equipment, run around - banking, post office to mail the stuff to Pete's ; laundry, clean out car as it will be going in for repairs while I'm away; get the carpenter Bob the materials he'll need to do the Garage shelving units; write a few thoughts in this blog; just a usual day at my place!

So in about 10 hrs I'll be boarding a plane and end up in St. Louis, Continue to watch the blog as it will be the assault of Aunt Potty in St. Louis LOL!

Sweet dreams to all!

No comments: