Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hey Christopher ---- Happy Birthday!!!

Hey Chris...


Happy Birthday my 1st nephew!

Now there are lots of stories about the long road for you to come to be with us. I'm so glad you joined us! Your dad so wanted a son, 1st there was Taylor, then Jessica, when Shelby was to arrive - I predicted it wasn't going to be you. That day was still coming. I told your Mom.... hold out to All Saints Day........ and we, all the family, was and is blessed with having you in our family.


I know that your Mom & Dad are so proud of you.

I hear there was a math test - 26 out of 26 - pretty darn good!! We will have to celebrate when I get there in a few more days!




Anyway, my dear Christopher, your road to 11 has had some struggling strides, lots of fun, tons of learning --- I'm proud of you.



Enjoy Your Day!!! See you very soon - Have a Happy Birthday!



Love,

Aunt Patty

PS - Dad was glad the two of you went 'trick or treating'!

1 comment:

Denise Foley said...

You're right, Patty, we are SO PROUD of him!
Love you, Denise