Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Sunday.... are you sure?

Have you ever wondered what day it is? Lately all my days have been running into each other, one doesn't seem to look any different than the next. While have a newspaper delivered, can check the date then, look at the date on my computer, it seems I'm missing a day.

For those of you that are saying... ahhh it's the aging process. I'll disagree simply in that I think all of our plates a too full. I've been pushing to keep the desk clear, clear up work, clear up left-over scanning /shredding/ sorting (thanks Paulette), get the other items done. Yet it is all connected. I can laugh right now - one item is connected to another, that is connected to some more and by the end of the day.... oh my goodness.... what was done? what has yet to be done? somehow, how did I end up with more undone by the end of the day.

I don't have a soluntion - its just one of those quirks in life. and .... Life is Good! Tomorrow is another day, today was good.

No comments: