Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going once, going twice, sold to some lady

Yesterday I received an offer - very low ball - actually what I would expect as it's a buyers mart. Though it was offensive to me. So I simply put it, NO, no deal. My agent brought back my thoughts to their agent, and low and behold, they came back with a better offer. I still said NO. The last thing I was going to do was be backed into a corner by a buyer making an offer and then going to leave the country for two weeks. Interesting strategy - but it didn't work with me.

So I sent Agent Lee back to them with my NO - persistence is one thing I do have. A few hours later, they came within $1K - so we made the deal provided that they put the cash on the table and get the inspections done in the next 18 days! We will then close on election day.

Oh my goodness - now I need to do the second half of my move! I'll finally get the balance of my furniture in my new place. ....... tic toc..... tic toc...... 18 days to go

No comments: