Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Radon & Garage & Carpet.

It's almost two weeks in my new place! Time flies when you are still moving. Tomorrow is a big day. My new garage door is being installed, the radon remediation system, and the new carpet for the Woodsedge place is going in. Hopefully by the end of the day I will also have finished packing the kitchen and moving it to my new place.

I keep a list, LOL, of those items to get and bring back and forth between the two places. I'll be glad when it is finished. I have paint yet to finish on the walls in the old office and a few other misc items around the place. If all goes well, I'll have a new list of what is left to do at Woodsedge.

Once the radon system is completed, I can empty more boxes. I can't wait until I get out of boxes. There was the missing wine glasses. They were finally found! Now I'm missing a bag I use for my crochet - a almost finished shawl I make for the prayer ministry. Maybe that is also left at the old place or in one of the dang boxes. Stay tuned!

No comments: