Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 11 - Clean out the toy chest - Nope

Up early to make the appetizer and dessert. ....then off to deliver goodies to neighbors and then dinner with Bob and Judy neighbors.  What a relaxing day.  Thanksgiving is pretty special.

As for the toy chest.......I don't own one. Geez, I don't have toys.  I do have some board games, couple decks of cards,  and some wooden toys my Dad made.  Electronic games. That's not in the spirit of this Challenge.

So I decided to share an ornament I keep on my tree, a pineapple.   It signifies hospitality, and how I feel my home needs to be.  It joined my collection after a visit to Mystic Village.   In this season, I hope you bring hope and joy to your home.  May you have the thanksgiving spirit to guide you each day.

Day 11 Accomplished - Item for donate box - 2 pairs of older prescription glasses

Today's Challenge - Day 12 - Donate items you're holding onto "just in case"  - and - find one item to put in the donate box

No comments: