Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 15 - Sleep on it

Today's challenge was to weigh the decision on whether or not to buy something.   I've several items that fit in this category.

One item that I have put the stops on is a camcorder with a tripod and boom.  I have been doing some work with the local community TV station and would like to do do my own videos.  Right now, while the sales are enticing, it is not the right time to get one.  I simply do not have the time in my schedule to embark on it.  


Another item is a new vacuum.  LOL yes the vacuum I have is the one my parents gave me when I got my first apartment after college; more than 20 years ago!  The hose is splitting and has been taped and taped several times.  What a great machine; unfortunately parts are not available any longer.  While not too exciting to think about a vacuum, it is becoming a necessity.  

Success for Day 15 - and item for donate box - a old blender, not used, and in fine working order.

Today's Challenge - Day 16  - Tackling sentimental items - and - find one item to put in the donate box.

No comments: